Estrangeiros no momento
2004-01-29
 
Senator Kerry Says ( A DEMOKRACIA II)

MR. RUSSERT: But won’t you be branded another Massachusetts Ted Kennedy liberal?

SEN. KERRY: I think, Tim, as people get to know me in the course of this, they’ll know the things that I have fought for and the things I stand for. I was a prosecutor. I’ve sent people to jail for the rest of their life. I’m opposed to the death penalty in the criminal justice system because I think it’s applied unfairly, as even Republican governors have determined, and because I’m for a worse punishment. I think it is worse to take somebody and put them in a small cell for the rest of their life, deprived of their freedom, never to be paroled. Now, I think that’s tougher. Let me just finish.

PS: clique aqui quem quiser ler mais coisas inteligentes, pelo menos terão a confiança de que não haverá dito nada mais estúpido... RF

Powered by Blogger

Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics